Whether you're on the squad or you're one of the spectators cheering along from the stands, cheerleading cheers are for everyone who has school or team spirit. Cheers boost the energy level of the entire event, inspire the team to play harder than they might otherwise, and provide added entertainment. Find cheers, routines and information at LoveToKnow Cheerleading that can help boost your team spirit.
Cheers By Sport
Cheers can be specific to the sport being cheered for. Try adding some sport-specific cheers and chants to your roster, such as:
- Basketball: Find several different kinds of cheers specific to basketball, from hello and pregame cheers to floor cheers.
- Softball: Fire up the softball team and spectators with cheers specific to softball like fastpitch softball cheers or dugout cheers.
- Football: Everyone loves to see the cheerleaders at a football game! Make sure you have plenty of sideline cheers and chants to perform, as well as a few show-stopping halftime cheers.
Cheers By Type
Sometimes a little tweaking is all that's needed to turn a cheer into something perfect for your sport or school. Find generic cheers broken down by type including:
- Hello Cheers: Get some hello cheers that can work at almost any game, from cheers with motions to long cheers.
- Sorority and Fraternity Cheers: Find cheers specific sororities such as Alpha Kappa Alpha, and fraternities like Kappa Alpha Psi.
- Simple Cheers: If you're working with a younger squad or just need some simple cheers to use, try some easy cheerleading routines and cheers for young cheerleaders.
With so many different cheers to choose from, you'll have no trouble finding some that are right for your squad. Add some fresh cheers, chants, and routines to your repertoire and keep the crowds on their feet!